Dry ice blasting is not a new technology to the Restoration industry. In fact, it’s been around for quite some time. Matt Ballou gives us some reasons why we may want to take a another look at this unique cleaning tool.
Or Listen on iTunes.
Matt Ballou has owned and operated PureSpace and Portland Blasting for over four years. During this time he has been obsessed with finding the best way to eliminate mold and soot.
His company has employed many of the “standard” procedures of surface cleaning over the years, like hand sanding, chemical treatment and encapsulation. Dry Ice blasting is by far the most effective method he has found to deal with the mold and soot problems we deal with on a daily basis.
In this episode you will learn how Dry Ice Blasting is:
– Cleaner, Faster and More Effective on Mold than other methodologies
– Faster by a factor of TEN than Soda Blasting
– Most definitely NOT a beginner’s tool.
“We pay for ourselves”
Their phone number in Portland, Oregon is 503.446.2916
This week’s prescriptions from Matt Ballou:
- Make sure the estimates are tight. Estimate the “right way.” Don’t give room for distrust in the process
- Stick to your guns. “We get pushed around to the extent that we ALLOW it.”